February 24, 2011
2 p.m. Eastern
1 p.m. Central
11 a.m. Pacific
This FREE webinar is for:
Chelsea Brown, Public Affairs Specialist, Exempt Organizations Division, IRS
Robert Malone, Esq., Tax Law Specialist, Exempt Organizations Division, IRS
- Newly formed 501(c)(4),(c)(5), (c)(6) Organizations
- Newly formed 501(c)(7), (c)(8), (c)(10) Organizations
- Tax professionals
- Doing what you said you would – meeting your organization’s “operational test”
- Five ways to avoid jeopardizing your tax-exempt status
- Annual filing requirements for exempt organizations
- Tools you can use for tax compliance as your organization grows
Earn Continuing Professional Education credit:
- We will try to address e-mail questions that are sent in prior to the event. Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All questions must be received prior to January 31, 2011
- The Webinar will not answer questions about specific organizations
- Enrolled agents receive one CPE credit for participating for a minimum of 50 minutes from the start of the webinar.
- Other tax professionals may receive credit if the webinar meets your organization’s or state’s CPE requirements.
- To receive credit, you must attend the presentation and register for the webinar using your e-mail address and use the same e-mail address to log in to attend. This will confirm your attendance and generate your Certificate of Completion.
- Only those who have registered and attended the live event will receive certificates. If you do not need a certificate to obtain CPE credit, you may choose to view the archived version of the webinar.
- Look for your Certificate of Completion by e-mail approximately one week after the webinar. If you have met all requirements, you will receive your certificate automatically.
Download Outlook Calendar Reminder