Tax Exempt and Government Entities Division, Office of Tax Exempt Bonds
Getting It Right: Form Filing and Compliance Issues for Direct Pay Bonds
June 30, 2011
2 p.m. ET
Todd Mitchell, Group Manager, Tax Exempt Bonds Compliance & Program Management
Carl Scott, Group Manager, Tax Exempt Bonds Field Operations
- Requesting refundable credit payments by filing Form 8038-CP, filing other forms for direct pay bonds, and properly completing these forms.
- Ongoing compliance requirements for the allowance and payment of refundable credits on direct pay bonds.
- IRS processing and review of returns filed for direct pay bonds.
- Filing amendments to Form 8038-CP.
- Resolving violations through the Tax Exempt Bonds Voluntary Closing Agreement Program.
- Finding additional information on direct pay bonds, including how to request the status of specific refundable credit payments.
Download Outlook Calendar Reminder
Sign up now
To register for this event, please fill out and submit|
the following form. (All fields are required.)
If you have previously registered for this|
event, please log in below:
Login Failed. Please try again or fill out the registration form.