August 8, 2012
2 p.m. Eastern Time
1 p.m. Central Time
Noon Mountain Time
11 a.m. Pacific Time
Robert (Bob) Westhoven, North East Area Manager, Federal, State & Local Government Division, IRS
Dianne Morse, Specialist, Federal, State & Local Government Division, IRS
Marc Denos, Supervisory Social Insurance Specialist, SSA
Mark Brown, Social Insurance Specialist (State and Local Government Employee Coverage), SSA
Nicholas (Nick) Merrill, Jr., State Employees’ Retirement System of Illinois, NCSSSA
Watch this FREE webinar to learn about:
- What happens to the Social Security coverage of employees when two or more governmental entities combine?
- What happens to the Social Security coverage in a predecessor/successor situation?
- What types of predecessor/successor situations are there?
- How are predecessor/successor situations identified?
- How are predecessor/successor situations handled?
Download Outlook Calendar Reminder